Sunday, April 16, 2006

April 16th, 2006

Yes, here's "just another blog", nothing special about this. eSpin-the-Bottle is a matchmaking website that is causing more convertions to internet-relying. If you actually have a life and can meet someone of the opposite sex, great, you have no "need" of the eSpin website. Me personally- I do eSpin because it's fun to talk to people and there's tons of people around my age to chat with being most of the people there are very respectful, which is rare on AIM, Yahoo!, MSN, and ICQ. It's not just for teens, though, although the vast majourity is. Just making these statements because I don't want y'all thinking I'm a loser who needs the internet for relationships, like some people. Unoddly, it's just that property that draws so many teens and gathers a community in which I use to just talk with people. However, if you don't have a life and can't get a girl/guy aside from cyberspace, sign up with espinthebottle.com, type in your zip code, and you can find lots of teens around your neighbourhood that are losers too. Lol, I'm just kidding y'all, I tend to be ornery, that's all. My username, if you're interested in eSpin, is "bobbobbobsowhat". Once you sign up go ahead and do a search for me and send me a message, aight? Also, some parts of eSpin require (wait now, don't let this decide for you just yet, read this all the way through) passwords by signing up for stuff, downloading something and typing in the password, or signing up to be a "Premium user". Now, my next post will be passwords for access to these parts of the site so you don't have to go through the trouble for signing up for anything, downloading, or buying anything, and every time I get a new password I'll just add it to the same post, so when your password expires and you need a new one, you can just check back here, aight? eSpin round and round, everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home